This quarter, we've made some key updates to the software for students and counselors alike. Let's take a look!
Updates to CollegePlannerPro
Profile Notes - Drafts are now Auto-Saved!
Drafts of Student and Parent/Contact profile notes are now automatically saved. If you accidentally navigate away from the note entry window before saving it, a draft of your message is stored while you’re logged in, for your convenience.
College Search Beta - Select All
- Broadcasts - selectively adjust logo sizes in email footers for better email aesthetics
- Student Profile Details - expanded birth year options
- Scheduling - automatically scroll down the page once a day/date is selected to more easily view available time
Updates to the Student Platform
Fully mobile-responsive scheduling
We've made scheduling even easier with a fully mobile-responsive experience. From the new version, students may click on the "Schedule with consultant" button from their dashboard or calendar pages to launch the available appointment types. The feature works on a laptop/desktop, tablet, or mobile device, making scheduling easy for students when they're at home or on the go.
Mobile friendly College Profile reports
College profile reports have also gotten an upgrade and are now accessible on a phone, tablet, or computer - giving your students the vital information they need, right at their fingertips.
- Application deadlines on the Colleges tab are now clickable
- Broadcast emails display attachments on Emails tab
- "View removed colleges" icon updated for improved clarity
- Calendar Interface Updates - decreased event title fonts, added start times as prefixes on events
- Added descriptor text to "Add note" and "Add test" buttons for improved clarity