By using the collegeplannerpro.com, customcollegeplan.com web sites (“Service”), all services of CollegePlannerPro. (“CollegePlannerPro”), you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”).
CollegePlannerPro reserves the right to update and change the Terms of Service from time to time without notice. Any new features that augment or enhance the current Service, including the release of new tools and resources, shall be subject to the Terms of Service. Continued use of the Service after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes.
Violation of any of the terms below will result in the termination of your Account. While CollegePlannerPro prohibits such conduct and Content on the Service, you understand and agree that CollegePlannerPro cannot be responsible for the Content posted on the Service and you nonetheless may be exposed to such materials. You agree to use the Service at your own risk.
- You must be 13 years or older to use this Service.
- You must be a human. Accounts registered by “bots” or other automated methods are not permitted. The “Account Owner” is considered to be the individual who creates the account. That individual is required to list a first and last name, business name, and email address within the platform. The Account Owner may update this information at any time. CollegePlannerPro does not in any way verify businesses (name, legal formation, ownership, or other attributes) upon account creation or at any point during the membership. If a business with multiple members/partners/employees creates an account, only one individual may technically be the Account Owner.
- You must provide your legal full name, a valid email address, and any other information requested in order to complete the signup process.
- Your login may only be used by one person – a single login shared by multiple people is not permitted. You may create separate logins for as many people as you’d like (For more details on sub-accounts, see Item 6 under “Fees & Other Charges”).
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. CollegePlannerPro cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
- You are responsible for all Content posted and activity that occurs under your account.
- You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
Payment, Refunds, Upgrading and Downgrading Terms
- A valid credit card is required.
- You will be billed monthly starting 30 days after your account is initially created. (Exceptions apply, see “Fees and Other Charges” section item #5)
- The Service is billed in advance on a monthly basis and is non-refundable. There will be no refunds or credits for partial months of service, upgrade/downgrade refunds, or refunds for months unused with an open account. In order to treat everyone equally, no exceptions will be made.
- All fees are exclusive of all taxes, levies, or duties imposed by taxing authorities, and you shall be responsible for payment of all such taxes, levies, or duties, excluding only United States (federal or state) taxes.
- For any upgrade or downgrade in plan level, your credit card that you provided will automatically be charged the new rate on your next billing cycle.
- Downgrading your Service may cause the loss of Content, features, or capacity of your Account. CollegePlannerPro does not accept any liability for such loss.
- In the event that your organization is unable to enroll in a monthly subscription plan, annual prepayments may be arranged by CollegePlannerPro at its sole discretion. Prepayment in full by credit card, check, or bank transfer is required in order for access to be granted to your account. No refunds will be granted for annual prepaid accounts in the event of preterm cancellation. No price adjustments will be made if Account Owner chooses to downgrade the account during the term (with regards to either number of active students, number of sub-accounts, or any other purchased add-ons). If expansion of the subscription or sub-accounts needs to be made during the term, a prorated prepayment will be required.
Cancellation and Termination
- You are solely responsible for properly canceling your account. An email or phone request to cancel your account is not considered cancellation. You can cancel your account at any time by clicking on the “My Profile & Billing Info” button in the toolbar on the Dashboard. In the billing information section on the right-hand side of the page there’s the “Cancel My Account” button.
- All of your Content will be scheduled for deletion from the Service upon cancellation. This information can not be recovered once your account is cancelled and the deletion process has been completed.
- If you cancel the Service before the end of your current paid up month, your cancellation will take effect immediately and you will not be charged again.
- CollegePlannerPro, in its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service, or any other CollegePlannerPro service, for any reason at any time. Such termination of the Service will result in the deactivation or deletion of your Account or your access to your Account, and the forfeiture and relinquishment of all Content in your Account. CollegePlannerPro reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- Cancellation of the Service will result in the immediate stoppage of billing. You will not be charged again. Any attempt made to reclaim paid funds through chargebacks or similar practices will result in a ban from creating future accounts.
Modifications to the Service and Prices
- CollegePlannerPro reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
- Prices of all Services, including but not limited to monthly subscription plan fees to the Service, are subject to change with or without notice from us. Current rates may be referenced at any time on the CollegePlannerPro Site (collegeplannerpro.com) or within the Service itself.
- CollegePlannerPro shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
Copyright and Content Ownership
- All content posted on the Service must comply with U.S. copyright law.
- We claim no intellectual property rights over the material you provide to the Service. Your profile and materials uploaded remain yours.
- CollegePlannerPro does not pre-screen Content, but CollegePlannerPro and its designee have the right (but not the obligation) in their sole discretion to refuse or remove any Content that is available via the Service.
- The look and feel of the Service is copyright ©2021 CollegePlannerPro. All rights reserved. You may not duplicate, copy, or reuse any portion of the HTML/CSS or visual design elements without express written permission from CollegePlannerPro.
Plans and Usage
- All CollegePlannerPro plans are allocated a specific amount of resources based on the plan level. You may or may not be alerted, notified or otherwise informed about your account’s resource usage. It is your responsibility to use your account in accordance to these resource limits. Accounts exceeding plan resource limits, generally in an excessive way, may be suspended for security purposes. In most cases CollegePlannerPro will request account holders upgrade their account if resource limits are exceeded. CollegePlannerPro reserves the right to suspend and or refuse service to anyone found in breach of resource limits at any time.
- “Up to 10 active clients” plan resource limits
Active student clients: 10
Sent and received text messages: 500
Broadcast email messages: 400 (counted as per recipient)
Upload/attachment document storage: 200MB
- “Up to 20 active clients” plan resource limits
Active student clients: 20
Sent and received text messages: 1000
Broadcast email messages: 800 (counted as per recipient)
Upload/attachment document storage: 800MB
- “Up to 30 active clients” plan resource limits
Active student clients: 30
Sent and received text messages: 1,500
Broadcast email messages: 1,200 (counted as per recipient)
Upload/attachment document storage: 1,200MB
- “Up to 40 active clients” plan resource limits
Active student clients: 40
Sent and received text messages: 2,000
Broadcast email messages: 2,000 (counted as per recipient)
Upload/attachment document storage: 2,000MB
- “Up to 50 active clients” plan resource limits
Active student clients: 50
Sent and received text messages: 2,500
Broadcast email messages: 3,000 (counted as per recipient)
Upload/attachment document storage: 3,000MB
- “Unlimited active clients” plan resource limits
Active student clients: Unlimited
Sent and received text messages: 3,500
Broadcast email messages: 4,500 (counted as per recipient)
Upload/attachment document storage: 4,500MB
Fees and Other Charges
- Accounts using CollegePlannerPro to send or receive text messages will incur standard messaging rates from cellular carriers. These rates are solely based on the individual cellular carriers providing the text messaging network. There are no separate or additional messaging rate charged by CollegePlannerPro for domestic text messaging within the U.S.
- Accounts with international (Non-US) mobile phone numbers used for text messaging will be assessed a monthly fee ($6.00 USD) for an international texting plan in addition to the monthly subscription plan. This covers both student and consultant mobile phones linked with the account.
- CollegePlannerPro reserves the right to impose fees or other charges for accounts exceeding their plan’s resource limits. There are no set or predetermined “overage fees” as CollegePlannerPro reserves the right to access charges in relation to the exceeded resource use.
- Products or services offered via integrations with third parties, including but not limited to Prompt, Human eSources, and College Cost Navigator, may be available for purchase via the CollegePlannerPro system’s interface. The cost for these add-on services are is not included with CollegePlannerPro monthly subscription plans and must be purchased separately for one or multiple students.
- 30-day free trials are extended once to an individual. Individuals creating multiple accounts will be charged the applicable subscription rate on the date of creation for each subsequent account created.
- You may create additional user profiles (“sub-accounts”) in order to share access to your CollegePlannerPro account. Additional user profiles are billed monthly in conjunction with your selected subscription plan. While an unlimited number of sub-accounts may be created, there is only one Account Owner per account. The Account Owner has complete control and authority over account billing information, enabling/disabling modules, and adding/removing sub-accounts. The Account Owner is also ultimately responsible for and in control of a sub-user’s account and the data entered onto the platform by sub-users.
- Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis.
- Technical support is only provided to paying account holders and is only available via email.
- You understand that CollegePlannerPro uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run the Service.
- You must not modify, adapt or hack the Service or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Service, CollegePlannerPro, or any other CollegePlannerPro service.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service without the express written permission by CollegePlannerPro.
- We may, but have no obligation to, remove Content and Accounts containing Content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
- Verbal, physical, written or other abuse (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any CollegePlannerPro customer, employee, member, or officer will result in immediate account termination.
- You understand that the technical processing and transmission of the Service, including your Content, may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
- You must not upload, post, host, or transmit unsolicited email, SMSs, or “spam” messages.
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- If your bandwidth usage exceeds 300 MB/month, or significantly exceeds the average bandwidth usage (as determined solely by CollegePlannerPro) of other CollegePlannerPro customers, we reserve the right to immediately disable your account or throttle your file hosting until you can reduce your bandwidth consumption.
- CollegePlannerPro does not warrant that (i) the service will meet your specific requirements, (ii) the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable, (iv) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations, and (v) any errors in the Service will be corrected.
- You expressly understand and agree that CollegePlannerPro shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if CollegePlannerPro has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (i) the use or the inability to use the service; (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the service; (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iv) statements or conduct of any third party on the service; (v) or any other matter relating to the service.
- The failure of CollegePlannerPro to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and CollegePlannerPro and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior agreements between you and CollegePlannerPro (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
- Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to support[at]collegeplannerpro[dot]com.
Any new features that augment or enhance the current Service, including the release of new tools and resources, shall be subject to the Terms of Service. Continued use of the Service after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes.